Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kids' Choice Awards







Have you heard of Kids' Choice Awards?

I am not sure about you but I have heard about it since I was a kid. Until now, it is still very popular among the kids and teenagers.

This is a very amusing and entertaining website for all the kids, including the parents as well. One thing special about this KCA website is a special voting for the best and favourite current TV actor.
Personally, I have voted for The Dark Knight. I am sure a lot of people are familiar with this movie and i guess most guys do love this show. This action movie not only bring back the childhood memories of a lot of guys and girls, but also incorporates a lot of filming technics and actions to capture audience's attention. I believe for those who have watched the movie will agree that this movie is indeed a fabulous movie ever filmed.
In order to show a token of appreciation to the producer, I think one of the ways is to recognize the movie as the best movie officially. So, one of the ways is to vote this movie as the best movie in the awards such as this Kids' Choice Awards.
Interested to know how to do so? Check it out at Kids' Choice Awards widgets. All you have to do is to choose your favourite nominee or movie and vote will be counted for the actor, actress or movie. You will be able to put that widget into your blog or website too just like what I did here.
2009kca_logo
Post?slot_id=

No comments: