Friday, March 13, 2009

Fire drill

Hello, today is a sunny day, such a wonderful weather. look at the sky, it's so blue.


taken outside my office. middle of the city.

Then, FIREDRILL!!!man...have to run from 28 floor down to the ground floor using STAIRCASE and gather at the open air assembly area. so sweat, literally sweat.

everyone gathering.



my colleagues lining up to report, so that the floor warden can check who is missing.


another department's group(same company but different department)




and guess what, besides mineral water, everyone got an ice cream after the drill. hehe...this is my colleague's, mine i ate ad. total ice cream lover, ate b4 photos where snapped.LOL

such a wonderful day huh? yea, as long as got ice cream, enough for me ad. LOL ( so easy to buy me huh? )

No comments: