Monday, March 9, 2009

Sports for my childhood..

Today as i was blog hopping, i came across this blog where he blogged about his childhood memories. The pictures triggered some of my memories, especially my involvement in sports since young.

haha...i still remember clearly when i am in Uni, there's this close friend said to me :" hey, i didn't know you can play that sports after knowing you for years!". haha, yea, i guess so. a lot of the sports i used to play i don't play anymore nowadays . i have no idea why, perhaps i have different group of friends around me and they have more passion for different types of sports. :P


i used to play volleyball a lot, haha...and i was even in the school team last time, but as the backup la..haha..


this is not me of course, but i guess the picture brought back a lot of memories. the blue black hands after training especially. hehe...


and yea, table tennis, one of my favourites. last time used to train very hard to compete for school team selection, but then wasn't selected cause too many terrific and awesome schoolmates around. hehe...

and badminton, haha...didn't really bring back good memories, hehe...was beaten up terribly for my first match in the school team selection competition, not by anyone else but by my own "training mate". haha...cause he knew all my weak points and all, so he aimed at those spots. i think i didn't play for quite a long time after that. haha, trauma. lol...but now still play la, and my skills still as terrible, or even worse than before. huhu....


those were before, ancient years ago before i enter uni. for now, when i am still in university, these are the sports i normally play.

jogging? hehe...yea, UTP got a lot of good places to jog around. :) but no beaches la, too bad...


then sometimes, squash! always got trashed ( quoted from my yew) by people cause i very lazy to run around. :)

and of course, swimming, the sports that i picked up on my own (sometimes discussed with seniors). hehe...now i can swim 3 styles and 1 style pending(butterfly lo, what else...). :)hehe...nvm, still got one more year to go before i leave uni.

ohyea, ping pong, seldom but still play if there are friends that invite me for some games. :) hope after this can have more chances to play and polish up my skills.still need plenty of improvements.


and ultimately, sleep! my "the most favourite sports. always so refreshing. hehe...

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hehe.. now very pandai to blog already ah.. gab.. i agree with u.. mine is also "kau kau chu".. aaron too..haha...