Saturday, January 24, 2009

pre-CNY 2009

whee...finally i have reached home, after more than half a year away from home.

there's not much changes though, except some extra decorations..hehe...thanks to my mom and siblings that helped to decorate the house. :)

hmm...something on the ceiling...quite reddish.

a gift from Nigeria, by my aunty. :)

another drawing from africa.hehe...(i think my house can become art gallery ad...)



gift from china(mom's church reverend went china and bought back)...no idea what it is, only know a lot of "bells", but no sound...


another master piece by mom's friend...a gift for cny...nice right? combination of chinese art and handicraft...hehe...
hehe...quite nice also, i come back no need to do work, just get ready for new year celebration. :)
p/s: my eye ok ad, no more pain, just a scar there...hehe..thanks everyone for the concern and care. :)

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wah Gab..your house so nice leh.. compared to my house, malu la.. so nice to come back to home sweet home, yes? enjoy.. and post pics.. ok?

Gabriel said...

hehe...no la, thanks to my siblings and mom...i am sure aunty's house also very nice. post some pics also ler...