Monday, January 26, 2009

the new born baby....

hehe...last sunday my mum went to her friend's house to help to bath the new born baby. since i got nothing to do so just become the driver and fetch her there, together with my siblings.

then after bathing, we did some photo sessions with the baby. she is so cute that i have to post her pics up...hehe...


hehe...she looked at my sis with "awe"...i think...mebe she is scared of my sis..hehe


ah...she is not that scared afterall...

hehe...after bathing, have to wrap the baby so that she won get cold...like a dumpling...


anyway, i managed to snap some photos before she was "wrapped" up...or so called "dumpling-ised"...


"OOOHHH...what are you doing bro?taking my pics?" the baby said...

she is surely a cutie right? lol...

1 comment:

Jim said...

stop harassing the baby la gab! :P happy cny oh! tapao my angpow please? lol.