Thursday, January 22, 2009

another working day

really need to thank God for yesterday, i heard the train was spoilt yesterday morning, so a lot of people couldn't get to work on time(including me, although i was not on the train) and most of them need to take taxi to get to work, which is like so terrible considering the jam in KL.

anyway, back to today. today i went to work super early, 730 also i reached there ad. phew....so took some random pics.

sumwhere near my office, it's taken outside the train station. see the traffic, so less people, cause it's 730 am in the morning. lol...

another view, quite a peaceful feeling without all the cars(excluding the big drain as well...)

this is my breakfast, "lo bak gou". two big piece for RM1. so far is my favourite breakfast. hehe...have been eating it for 4 days continuously. that's my bad habit, if i like something then i will continuously eat it until i feel fed up. haha...which normally dun happen. lol


ah...my lunch. economic rice, i took one vege one fish, super huge portion, my frens also surprised. but guess for how much? RM 3.80! cheap right? but still not full in the end, i think i am really a big eater. cham...dunno wat's wrong with my stomach....

that's all for my day. :) thanks for dropping by. :)





No comments: