Monday, January 26, 2009

some dogs...

hi people, still remember the little naughty dog in my house? i blogged about her like few months ago( half a year ago i think...)

this little creature...


that's her half an year ago...

another view...

and this is her today....


another view...

hmm...my knowledge about dogs is very limited, so i don't really know what dog is this...but according to the person who gave the dog to my mother as a present...she said is a breed of "shi tzu"...is it true? please comment...hehe

and ohya, today visited my uncle, and found this in his house.


another shi tzu! hhee...my aunty(the big boss uncle's wife) bought it for like RM600++...hehe...cute? it's a her by the way...

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

so cute leh... so much hair.. shih tzu la..this one... needs a lot of tender care and vacuuming..

Gabriel said...

haha...i thought is some normal dog...then got scolded for being so ignorant..hahah..lol