Friday, September 11, 2009

Medical Insurance

My mother has been buying family medical insurance for me since young. The package that she took was the health care medical card package that enables me to bring the card everywhere I go. So, if anything happen to me, I will be able to use the card and receive treatment without paying for the cost myself.

However, as I have grown up and going to work soon, I am considering to buy a personal medical insurance for myself. Besides the security the insurance can offer, I personally think that through paying monthly for the insurance can help me to be more alert of my personal finance management and be self control in spending the money I have.

While doing some research, I have come across this website Health Quotes that actually offers medical insurance service online! That is very good news for someone like me who prefer to do everything online. The website actually works for several renown insurance companies in US and they offer quite good services as well ranging from Individual & Family insurance, Dental insurance, Travel Insurance and even Student Health Insurance!

The Student Health Insurance is exactly the right thing that I am looking for as it not only offer the package to the current students, but also to those who have already graduated as fresh graduates that are looking for the first job. The rationale behind is some of the companies don’t offer insurance from the first day of work. So this insurance actually helps to protect the person until the new job’s insurance kicks in!

So, if you are interested in knowing more, you can log on to the website today and find out more. I am sure it’s going to be beneficial to everyone!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's important to have medical and personal life insurance. These are all part of good financial planning.

wenn said...

ya, insurance is assurance..

Reanaclaire said...

hehe... mana dapat ni?

Jean said...

insurance for life! =)

Gabriel said...

haha, yeap! it's always to have insurance for assurance. :)

Unknown said...

I think if you are going without major medical coverage is a big gamble. This, however, doesn't mean you have to pay a fortune. Shop around smartly for decent coverage and buy a policy that fits not only your budget, but your personal needs. Once you have chosen a plan, be sure you understand when your coverage starts.

Health Insurance

Thanks.

Gabriel said...

yeap, indeed. thanks for ur advise. :)

Seema Agarwal said...

Just came across this blog while searching for this topic .Health MantraIt is quite a lucrative blog. Thanks for sharing this with us…keep posting