Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crete Holidays

It’s going to be holiday season again. As an eager traveler, I am surveying and planning my next trip again. This time around, as I am graduating, I plan to travel further and longer during my graduation to make it a memorable graduation trip.

As I was browsing through the internet and searching for affordable but wonderful places for my trip, I found this place and I am actually considering having Holidays in Crete! Crete is actually a popular and largest Greek Island lying in the southern Aegean Sea. The island not only offers beautiful and happening beaches, but also the awesome mountains and wonderful historical sites. For me, when I am having the Crete Holidays, I will try the wind surfing, paragliding, horse riding, cycling around the island as well as going for whale and dolphin watching.

Somehow, as a student I won’t be able to afford expensive holidays especially when comes to travelling to overseas for trips. But the good news is I can always go for cheap Crete Holidays as long as I choose the right time to travel there. The recommended travel period would be during April, May and October which are just outside the peak summer holidays. I suppose the right time will be in May or October as I will be having holidays that time.

Well, still need a lot of planning and thanks to this website that helps me a lot in surveying and booking for my holidays!


3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wow..your posts are endless, Gab.. great!!

Gabriel said...

LOL...don't laugh at me ler...accumulated over the days. now rushing..haha...

wenn said...

ya..travel while u still can..