Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Backpacks and bags

I have been a great fan of different types of bags such as backpacks and luggage. I like the brands like Lowe Alpine, Camel Active, Deuter, Vertical and so on. Among the brands, Camel Active and Timberland are my favourite brands as I like outdoor activities and somehow I like the rugged image that they conveyed through their products.

Recently, I have been looking into backpacks, especially the camping backpacks that I can use for hiking, long term travelling as well as some camping. While surveying for the best backpacks that I can have with reasonable prices, I have come across this website all about bags including the bags they are selling and the guidance in buying a good bag according to one’s needs. For example, when comes to buy camping backpacks, the things that one needs to consider are sizes, construction of the bags, the shape of the bags that fit to the person’s torso, and also the frame of the bags. Different occasions will require different types of backpacks.

The website is excellent. I can even find luggage, laptop bags, designer hand bags and others in the website. They not only offer huge varieties of choices, but also offer reasonable prices for different types of bags.

So, why wait? Please do log on to the website today to select your favorite bag!

6 comments:

Jean said...

cool luggage indeed.

From me to you, suejean =)

Tess said...

I want to check this out Gabriel, we were planning to travel in Asia next year. Thanks for posting this. Also thanks for visiting, hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

wenn said...

ya..different bags for different plans..

Gabriel said...

SJ: yeap, thanks for coming. :)

Tess: that's great, hope the websites can be beneficial to you. hope to see you again around. :) have a great week ahead!

wenn: yea...all need to plan huh. :)

Reanaclaire said...

Gab: after holidaying, now back to working *wink* dont forget my meal .. ok?

Gabriel said...

sure auntie. anytime. :) let's go eat again. hehe...