Thursday, June 25, 2009

Looking for shoes?

Recently, I have been looking for a pair of running shoes to buy as my old pair of shoes is wearing out. However, my internship is keeping me busy and I have presentation and reports to finish up. So, shopping at the shopping malls is not really something I wish to do. But, at the same time I need to take care of my weight as well.


As I am struggling through my dilemma, I come across this online shopping website that sells running shoes which practically solves my problem! I just need to go online and shop for my running shoes! It’s so convenient.


The thing I like about this website is they actually teach the consumers on the methods of choosing the right shoes for the right feet. Before reading the article, I did not even know there are three types of foot and there are so many types of shoes just for running shoes category alone! It’s so amazing.


Besides running shoes, the online shop actually sells rain boots as well! I think I should get one of those since Kuala Lumpur has been raining quite frequent recently. Maybe I can get an umbrella and a rain coat from there as well.


There’s good news for those who are getting married, they sell wedding shoes as well! Amazingly, they even sell wedding gowns, wedding gloves, bridal headpieces and other wedding necessities!


The website is so awesome with all the things they sell! Do have a look today and you will be satisfied!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wah Gab..now writes like a Pro already ah? should work in advertisng firm .. hahahaa.. good post!

Gabriel said...

hehe...learn from auntie ma..:P