Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gua Niah

yay, another day trip.hehe...three times during the holiday, quite fun. this time around, i went Gua Niah with my UTP friends. haha...paiseh to say, it was my first time there, although i stay in miri for dunno how long.haha. but then, it was a great experience. thank God for His wonderful creation. awesome.

me at the national park

my friends and i...

everyone so happy on the boat...lol, crossing the river. no crocodiles i think...

in the cave, view from between the rocks

in the third cave, that's my fren there posing

the great cave if not mistaken, took while coming out.

the light beam in the cave, the scenery is so breathtaking.

finally towards the light...

this is awesome. if u were there u will feel the greatness.hehe...

such a wonderful scene in the cave

another wonderful one

whee, the cave entrance

the graveyard... -.-"

the mountains...outside the caves

me posing, the scene behind can always be seen in the history textbook geh...

another majestic scene in the cave

yay yay, we are going in...


the pathway, gave a lonely feeling when without people walking on it...haha..

for me, the scenery inside the cave is the best. God is really powerful. thank God for the majestic creation.

No comments: