Thursday, July 10, 2008

Comments

one of my close friends once commented that sometimes i take people's comments too seriously. indeed i agree with that. haha

if the comment is constructive, of course i will benefit from it, but if the comment is destructive, it might cause a damage in my life. today a friend commented about my leadership, not so encouraging but for me, it indicates room for improvements.

well, thank God for the friend's frankness, really appreciate it when person is willing to take the initiative to approach me and tell me the truth. I believe that's wat a mutual and true friend should do.

Pray that God will give me the wisdom to take every comment positively and constructively, and also discipline and determination to change and improve. Amen. :)

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

u are not alone... i also feel influenced by ppl's comments.. but at times can also be very stubborn too..haha

Gabriel said...

haha...lol...actually sometimes wish can be more stubborn.lol...

RYan~ said...

It's interesting to hearing you express your feelings so openly. It would be a big no no for conservative Asians a decade or two ago. I can say that I will never be able to imagine myself in your shoes and understand the experiences that you have been describing. Keep up with your openness, I admire that. It's only when we are transparent that we can make a noteworthy statement about our identity. =) Safe Trip...