Tuesday, December 16, 2008

KL PC fair (Pikom PC fair 2008)

Time flies, without realising it, another week has passed(seems like i have the tendency to blog once a week, dun worry, will improve on that). and this time, my friends and I planned to hang around at the Pikom PC fair at the KL convention centre. it was quite enjoyable, minus the crowd.hehe...

here are some pics...


inside the hall...if not mistaken they used two floors, around 4 to 5 halls are used to display just the electronic and digital gadgets...


another one, camera session...not the girls ok, it was accidental, they themselves ran to the front of my camera when i snatched the photo, i nvr invited them k...


then the woofer and speakers hall. yea, a HALL of speakers and woofers, felt like went into a club and blasted and came out. i stayed there not even for one minute i think...


another part of the speakers hall..


another part of speakers hall...(amazingly i snatched quite a number of photos in less than one minute...)

this is notebook area i think...not so sure, forgot to keep track of my photos, i using my phone though...


this is the rich people corner, the apple "tree" where they found a lot of apples...and macs...


the entrance to the halls. again, the girls are accidental, they just stopped there when i took the picture so dun ask me about them, i have no idea...:)

the dusk ( or twilight ) view of KLCC...kinda nice though.hehe...

p/s: please pardon me for the poor quality of the pictures, din bring my camera out that day, so used my camera phone instead...just 2 mp only...

5 comments:

noiseemunkee said...

girls ran into ur pictures...yeah rite...notty fella la u gabbie hehe

Gabriel said...

hehe...i am telling the truth, really!**putting up innocent face, with big round eyes**really...please believe me...by the way, since when u reading my blog ah? now only post comment...

Reanaclaire said...

dont be shy la... it is normal to follow pretty girls..haha...

Jim said...

lol! gabby ah, memang d. super naughty. :P

Gabriel said...

oh man....why no one believe me one...sob...sob